Ensure Your Venture’s Success With the Right Financing
When it comes to any commercial real estate venture, having access to a steady stream of capital is paramount to its success. If you are looking for a trusted commercial real estate financing institution to help with an upcoming or ongoing project, turn to us at Alternative Capital Group.
Our Program Offerings
To meet the varying needs of our unique client base, we offer many different real estate financing options, including the following programs:
- Conventional programs—We consider many properties for this lending solution, including mobile home parks, self-storage facilities, and industrial parks.
- Equity and mezzanine financing—We can tailor your financing needs to this program and can offer anywhere from $5,000,000 to $100,000,000 or more in funding.
- HUD and FHA lending—This program is meant for the acquisition, design, rehabilitation, or new construction of healthcare facilities, hospitals, and senior citizen housing.
- SBA7a and 504 loans—We offer terms for up to 25 years with rates as low as 4.5 percent. These terms are for flagged and non-flagged hotels as well as owner-occupied properties.
- CMBS loans—Through this program, commercial properties are “securitized” in a pool and then sold back to investors in bond form. We can provide funding worth up to $50,000,000 complemented by competitive terms.
- International financing—We have funded deals in both Eurasian and European markets, but we are interested in financing projects in other areas of the world.
- Bridge loans—When your company requires funding quickly, a bridge loan may be your best option.
We also offer a competitive construction financing program. With this option, we can structure a permanent financing plan with a loan worth up to $100,000,000.
Contact Us Today
Our goal is to ensure your financing needs are met precisely and efficiently from beginning to end. If you want to know more about our financing solutions for commercial real estate projects, contact us at Alternative Capital Group today.